All of following syntax can be used in searches, in any order.
You only need to type as much of the word as necessary for it to be recognised:
E.g. "=tom" is enough to search for "=tomorrow"
- Word `harry`
- Multiple words `harry roof fall`
- Exclude words `harry -roof`
- Phrases `"harry fell off roof"`
- Or search `harry | roof`
- Simple date `=24-Jul-2009`
- Before/after `<24-jul-2010 >24-Jul-2010`
- Date range `24-jul-2009..24-aug-2009`
- Tags `#harry`
- Yesterday `=yesterday`
- Today `=today >today year